Private river crossing & wader safety
River crossing and wader safety training for individuals and smalls groups.
Private river crossing and wader training is key to growing your river experience and skills from whatever ability level you are currently at. Flexibility in content, duration, and budget allowing us to design a tailored programme that’s just right for you/your team. We specialize in taking people to the next level in technical skill and knowledge. These courses focus on all major parts of river crossing and wader training ideal for both individuals looking to upskill personally or organisations involved in working in or around rivers.
Sometimes the hardest part of deciding what training you need is identifying what you don’t know. If you’re not sure what you want or need from private training have a chat with us in the office. We can help design a programme based on your current experience. The result will be a better understanding of your skills and knowledge and how to build on it from there.
The courses can be delivered in a range of locations depending on the type of course we build for you, matching the venue and considering the weather to best suit your needs.
TRAVELLING FROM OUT OF TOWN?
Lots of people travel to attend our private training courses and we like to make it easy. Transport could be tricky to organize if your flying or coming from out of town. Talk to one of our friendly team about our pick-up/drop off service.
PRICE: STARTING FROM $460.00 PER DAY
*Accommodation, food and hire equipment not included*
PEOPLE WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM PRIVATE TRAINING:
- Intermediate or beginner trampers looking to upskill themselves for getting outdoors
- International travellers new to conditions and rivers in New Zealand
- River crossing and wader training for a specific objective (Te Araroa or a workplace)
- Ensuring your organisation meets its health and safety needs and requirements if working in or around rivers
- Groups of friends looking to upskill together
- Groups of 4 or more people looking for specific dates outside of the course calendar
- Clubs and groups looking to upskill trip leaders