Looking for a unique learning experience?
OENZ now offers international programmes tailored and packaged. The easiest way to immerse your students in a new culture with the help of an experienced expedition guide.
We cater to:
International groups coming to New Zealand
New Zealand schools travelling abroad
Coming to New Zealand
From a starting price of $2500.00 NZD pp we can design and deliver your education experience in New Zealand.
Our set packages range from 3 -17 days and are ideal for gap year students.
Our tailored programmes are a perfect option for university/tertiary level courses coming to New Zealand to expand their knowledge. We create a programme to fit the outcomes of your course including training in multiple areas.
For more information click here
Included in our packages:
- Wilderness experience
Training and education can be delivered in the following subjects:
NZ Beech Forest, NZ rivers, Pest management,
- EOTC in the NZ curriculum
- Outdoor education and adventure recreation
- Leadership Development
- Facilitation, methods and delivery
- Develop interpersonal and communication skills (suitable for senior management/ team leaders )
- Develop strategic planning skills
We offer a variety of activities as a part of our package.
- Navigation and tramping
- Camp craft
- Rock climbing
- Sea kayaking
- Snow shoeing
- High Ropes
If your looking for an experienced leader/guide to support your schools travel abroad programme then you’ve come to the right place. We can provide support in the following areas:
- Experienced guides/leaders to deliver your abroad programme
- Support from our office in building an itinerary and linking this to the NZ curriculum
- Safety management planning of your trip
- 24 hour support
- Comprehensive travel & medical insurance
We offer a service that is personalized to your school. We use the schools ethos and values as the foundation of the programme and build the itinerary around the desired learning outcomes. For a truly unique experience contact our office today and receive a free information pack.