Private Rock Climbing
Private rock climbing for individuals and small groups.
Private rock training is key to growing your climbing experience and skills from whatever ability level you are currently at. Flexibility in content, duration, and budget allow us to design a tailored programme that’s just right for you/your team. We specialize in taking people to the next level in technical skill and knowledge. These courses can focus on any style of climbing, trad, sport, multi-pitch, alpine and various others.
Sometimes the hardest part of deciding what training you need is identifying what you don’t know. If you’re not sure what you want or need from private training have a chat with us in the office. We can help design a programme based on your current climbing experience. The result will be a better understanding of your skills and knowledge and how to build on it from there.
The courses can be delivered in a range of locations depending on the type of course we build for you, matching terrain requirements and weather.
TRAVELLING FROM OUT OF TOWN?
Lots of people travel to attend our private training courses and we like to make it easy. Transport could be tricky to organize if your flying or coming from out of town. Talk to one of our friendly team about our pick-up/drop off service.
PRICE: STARTING FROM $499.00 PER DAY
*Accommodation, food and hire equipment not included*
PEOPLE WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM PRIVATE TRAINING:
- Intermediate climbers/mountaineers looking to upskill
- International climbers/mountaineers new to climbing in New Zealand
- Climbers/mountaineers training for a specific objective (nationally and internationally)
- Climbers/mountaineers training for new skills i.e. trad climbing, multi-pitch etc.
- Climbing teams looking to upskill together
- Groups of 4 or more people looking for specific dates outside of the course calendar
- Training for specific skills i.e rope rescues
- Clubs and groups looking to upskill trip leaders